Sunday, February 23, 2014

The consequences of free speech

On the heels of the joyous news that CNN is canning the Brit (Piers Morgan) another juicy tidbit comes out of Alex Baldwin.  He has had it.  Good-bye public life.  After the endless drivel that has come out of his mouth from public humiliation of his daughter that was recorded to the gay slurs he made in public just as his MSLSD show got underway, he is reaping a whole heap of consequences that most liberals pile onto Conservatives.

While he proclaims he was misunderstood about his gay bashing remarks he is trying to show the world at the same time he say's he is leaving it that he actually sympathizes with that lifestyle.  In an article in Vulture he explains the following:

"I flew to Hawaii recently to shoot a film, fresh on the heels of being labeled a homophobic bigot by Andrew Sullivan, Anderson Cooper, and others in the Gay Department of Justice. I wanted to speak with a gay-rights group that I had researched and admired, so I called its local Honolulu branch.
The office number turned out to be some guy’s cell phone. I left him a message—I said, “I’m from out of town, I’m visiting Hawaii on business, I’d like to  get some information on your group.” After two or three more calls, he answered the phone. I said, “Yeah, I’m the guy that called about your organization.” And he said, somewhat impatiently, “Okay, well, what did you want?” I said, “Well, let me put it to you this way, Nick. Your name is Nick? Nick, let me begin by asking you a question. Who would you say, by your estimation, is the most homophobic member of the entertainment industry currently in the media?” And he paused for a long count of four and said, “Um … Alec Baldwin?”
And I said, “Ding, ding, ding, ding! Bingo, Nick, bingo! That’s who you’re talking to.”
He said, “C’mon!”
I said, “Nick, I want to come in and talk.”
I met with Nick and others from two LGBT organizations. We talked for a while about the torment of the LGBT life many of them have lived while growing up in traditional Hawaiian families. Macho fathers. Religious mothers. We talked a lot about words and their power, especially in the lives of young people."

I thought that the last paragraph was indicative of the gay rights movements plan to shove their lifestyle down everyone's throats, including Alex's.

When the LGBT people talked about the torment of growing up in "tradition families" with "Macho Fathers" and "Religious Mothers" it laid open the truth.  Traditional families are under attack as "out of the mainstream".  Next is the effeminate males that liberals are hell bent on transforming through sensitivity indoctrination as well as drugging normal boys into submissive and plyant subjects utilizing Ritalin.  Finally, it wouldn't be a hat trick unless Religion was also the target.  It seems that the LGBT group thinks it is predominately women (mothers) to blame.  Talk about liberal "war on women".   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment