Thursday, July 23, 2009

Apollo 11 - 40th anniversary, According to WND -- Houston, we have a problem


Barack Obama celebrated the historic moon mission by having Michael Collins, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Adrin at the White House and told them during a press conference "The country continues to draw inspiration from what you've done.

I should note, just personally, I grew up in Hawaii, as many of you know, and I still recall sitting on my grandfather's shoulders when those capsules would land in the middle of the Pacific and they'd get brought back and we'd go out and we'd pretend like they could see us as we were waving at folks coming home.

And I remember waving American flags and my grandfather telling me that the Apollo mission was an example of how Americans can do anything they put their minds to.

First of all can anyone picture Obama waiving an American flag in pride for anything?

Second, Obama was living in Indonesia at the time of the historic moon mission and not in Hawaii.


Just another lie about living in Hawaii!

If the President cannot even get his past correct, shouldn't he allow historians access to all of his records to document and get his story correct for posterity? After all his election was the most historic -- according to the MSM.

No comments:

Post a Comment