Thursday, November 12, 2009

The “Deaf, Dumb & Blindness” of the Administration, Feigning ignorance is the norm!


From Obama to Holder to Napalitano to Biden, this Administration has feigned ignorance so often it makes one wonder if they know anything at all!


If we are to take all of their “pleas of innocence or ignorance” at face value, then it is apparent we have an Administration that is dangerously incompetent.

If we are to listen to our collective “guts” as Glen Beck would have us do then we all are close to being habitual “Pepto Bismo” addicts.

Deaf

Obama:

On Rev. Wright:

The statements that Rev. Wright made that are the cause of this controversy were not statements I personally heard him preach while I sat in the pews of Trinity or heard him utter in private conversation.

Dumb

Biden:

“If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there’s still a 30% chance we’re going to get it wrong,”

"We misread how bad the economy was, but we are now only about 120 days into the recovery package."

Obama:

On meeting Blagojevich to talk about Obama’s open Senate seat –

December 9, 2009 - “I had no contact with the governor or his office and so I was not aware of what was happening” Obama told reporters today in Chicago. “It’s a sad day for Illinois. Beyond that, I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment.”

David Axelrod:

On meeting Blagojevich to talk about Obama’s open Senate Seat –

November 23, 2009 "I know he's talked to the governor and there are a whole range of names many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a lot of them."

then on December 9, 2009

"I was mistaken when I told an interviewer last month that the President-elect has spoken directly to Governor Blagojevich about the Senate vacancy. They did not then or at any time discuss the subject."

Obama:

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 States? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

Janet Napolitano:

On dissemination of the “DHS right wing extremist memo" to law enforcement:

The DHS assessment characterized so-called "disgruntled veterans" as being ripe for harvesting by right-wing extremist groups. –

"An analyst hit the send button when he had no authority to do so.”

Eric Holder:

A Justice Department official familiar with this subpoena just told me that the attorney general's office never saw it and that it had not been submitted to the department's headquarters in Washington, D.C. for review.

Blind

Obama:

On Rezko: “Obama released a statement Wedensday night stating that he was "saddened," adding in part that "this isn't the Tony Rezko I knew", but now he has been convicted by a jury ... that once again shines a spotlight on the need for reform."

On Rev. Wright:

"The person I saw yesterday was "not the person" that I met 20 years ago."

Either this Administration is just plain stupid, incompetent and ignorant or they are bald face liars. You choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment